If you get your Microsoft 365 licences from IT Solver, please contact us to remove or buy licences.
Here are the steps to remove or buy additional licenses in Microsoft 365 admin billing:
- Log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center with your administrator account.
- Go to the Billing section.
- Select Licenses.
- Find the license that you want to remove or buy additional of and select it.
- Under the Licenses section, find the license you want to remove or buy additional of and select the trash icon next to it if you want to remove it or select the button to buy additional licenses.
- Confirm the action you want to take.
Note: Removing a license will remove the subscription for the user and the user will lose access to the services associated with that subscription. Buying additional licenses will increase the number of licenses available for assignment. Also, it is worth mentioning that there may be different ways to remove license based on your subscription and billing plan, this method is the most common one, if you have a different plan please check the documentation accordingly.
Article is closed for comments.