Mobile hotspots are great for staying connected to the internet while working away from home or work, or as a backup connection if your main internet connection is down.
Here are instructions on how to turn on the hotspot on your Samsung S10 so your laptop can connect to the internet.
- From the home screen, swipe down the notification bar and Tap Settings
- Tap Connections
- Tap Mobile Hotspot and Tethering
- Tap Mobile Hotspot
- Toggle on the Switch to turn on the Hotspot.
If you are connecting from the other device for the first time, take note of the network name and password, then do steps 6-8.
Otherwise devices automatically connect to remembered networks.
- To use the hotspot, turn on wifi on the other device
- Click on the wifi menu, select the network name from step 5.
- Type in the password from step 5, and connect.
Article is closed for comments.