The following applies to the NextGEN gallery plugin for Wordpress sites.
Add images to an existing Nextgen Gallery
- Sign into to your Wordpress dashboard.
- In the side bar, click Pages.
- Click the page that has the gallery.
- Click on the gallery element.
- The nextgen gallery editor will open, click Add Gallery / Images.
- Under Upload Images heading, select existing Gallery from drop down menu.
- Click Add files button.
- In the file upload window, select files to upload then click Open.
- Click Upload button.
- Once upload is complete, you can now make other changes to the gallery. Remember to click save button.