Want this issue solved fast?
Request On-Demand Support to resolve this issue as quick as possible. IT Solver helps customers worldwide. Otherwise read on to try to fix this annoying issue by yourself.
A customer experienced in Microsoft Word, the cursor rapidly flickering between the loading blue circle icon and the arrow cursor. Typing a document is disconcerting when the cursor is flashing, especially when selecting text. Thankfully I was able to solve this issue for my customer.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Business, Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Student
- Microsoft Office 2007 Home & Business, Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Student
Either one or both of the following:
- Default printer has driver incompatible with Microsoft Word
- Print spooler service failed
- Uninstall printer driver
- Download latest printer driver from support or driver download section of manufacturer website, e.g. Canon printer? go to http://www.canon.com.au
- Install printer driver