Driver Support is unwanted software. This company and many others trick people (using ads and web search results) into purchasing an unnecessary software or service.
Windows 10 and macOS can automatically install new printers. With older printers, the drivers available are on the manufacturer's support page, e.g. for a Canon printer go to https://www.canon.com.au/support
If I was in your position with Driver Support on my computer, I'd cancel the subscription and uninstall Driver Support. The printer should continue to work.
Submit a request for help removing the software or service, sometimes they're difficult to uninstall.
Cancel Driver Support subscription
Important things to note:
- Once your free trial ends, you will automatically be charged the monthly membership fee of $9.99 USD.
- To avoid being charged the next upcoming monthly fee, make sure to cancel your membership before the recurring due date. Otherwise, you will continue to be charged until your membership is cancelled.
- Unfortunately Driver Support does not provide full or partial refunds or credits
- To view your billing information and recurring due date, sign into your “Account Login” page located on the top right of the homepage.
You will need:
Your full name, email, billing address, phone number, and reason for cancellation.
Cancel via Phone
- Call customer service at +1 1-877-615-2407
- Request to cancel membership.
- Verify your information.
- Ask for a confirmation number or email for your records.
Cancel via Email
- Send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a confirmation number or email for your records.
Cancel via Online
- Submit a request form online at https://www.driversupport.com/contact/
- Include your information and cancellation request
- Wait for follow-up and confirmation.
Information source: https://howtocancel.com/driver-support/
Uninstall Driver Support
Download Malwarebytes to remove the unwanted software. Malwarebytes includes a free trial (no credit card required) and can be uninstalled after the cleanup. The tool is trusted by many computer experts (including myself) and it's my go to for cleaning up Windows and Mac computers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.