Blue screen with white text mentioning
- STOP: 0x000000D1
Affected Operating Systems
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Device driver (usually installed by Windows Update) is not playing well with the wireless adapter
Uninstall and delete driver for wireless adapter:
- Click on the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Click on the System and Security link.
Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simply click on Device Manager and then proceed to Step 4.
- In the System and Security window, click on the Device Manager link located under the System heading.
- Find the wireless adapter under Network Adapters
- Right-click the Atheros wireless device, and then click Uninstall. You can also double-click the device, and then on the Driver tab, click Uninstall.
- In the Confirm Device Removal page, select Delete the driver software for this device if you also want to remove the device driver package from the driver store
Install driver for wireless adapter from manufacturer website.