With our partnership with G Suite by Google, you can create email addresses for your custom domain. You'll get access to other features like Google Calendar and Google Drive. On eligible billing plans, you can receive a free year of G Suite.
After signing up, you'll manage billing for G Suite through IT Solver. You'll use Google to access your email, calendars, and documents. To learn more, contact IT Solver.
Tip: Google Apps rebranded as G Suite.
Am I eligible?
To sign up for G Suite from IT Solver:
- You must have at least one custom domain for your site. You can use a IT Solver Domain or a third-party domain.
- Your domain can't have an existing G Suite account.
Here are the pricing details for G Suite:
- We offer G Suite's Basic and Business plan.
- Pricing is based on the number of email addresses, or “users.” You can add multiple users/email addresses.
- Basic plan:
- Annual billing - $50 per year per user/email address
- Monthly billing - $5 per month per user/email address
- Both billing cycles include 30 GB of storage. For more details, visit Google’s documentation.
- Business plan:
- Annual billing - $100 per year per user/email address
- Monthly billing - $10 per month per user/email address
- Both billing cycles include unlimited cloud-based file storage (accounts with fewer than 5 users get 1TB per user). For more details, visit Google’s documentation.
- Billing is handled directly through IT Solver.
Want to learn more? Contact Angus